Windham Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Scavenger Hunt Player Information
About the Hunt
Grab the family and get ready for the first annual Windham Summerfest Scavenger Hunt! This free, safe, socially-distanced scavenger hunt starts Saturday, June 12th at 8:00 am and ends Saturday, June 19th at 10:00 pm. Download the mobile app, get ready for some fun challenges, scour the Town of Windham to complete the hunt and to win prizes!
Official Contest Rules
When to participate: The Scavenger Hunt begins Saturday, June 12th at 8:00 am and ends Saturday, June 19th at 10:00 pm. There is no specific time frame for individual challenges, but some may require you to enter a business or organization during their open hours.
How to join: This contest is only administered through the online app EVENTZEE; no social media or email submissions will be accepted. Download the EVENTZEE app and submit the join code windhamsummerfest2021 to join the scavenger hunt!
Who can participate: Participation is open to Windham residents and non-residents!
How to win:
- The scavenger hunt includes several challenges through the Eventzee app, including uploading photos, answering questions, finding hidden QR codes, and more.
- For each challenge you complete, you will receive a certain number of prize points. You must follow the specific rules of each challenge to be eligible for full points.
- The Eventzee app will track each team’s score and display a leader board.
- Participation in the scavenger hunt makes entrants eligible to receive a small prize by showing your Challenge Complete badge at the Windham Parks and Recreation office during business hours (M-F, 8 am - 4 pm) or submitting a screenshot of your badge via email at email@example.com if you are unable to visit during business hours.
- Players with the highest scores will be entered into a random prize drawing for the grand prizes! Winners will be contacted with details on how to claim their grand prizes during the week of June 21st.
Play Fair: Have fun and try to win, but don’t let your competitive instincts drive you to ruin other teams’ chances. Please no sabotaging, lying, cheating, stealing, or copying other people’s work. Please do not post clues on social media, and be mindful that you may be on private property so we ask that you please be respectful.
Best of luck and have fun!