Participate in a town-wide, week-long scavenger hunt to promote your business or organization!
Scavenger Hunt will begin Saturday June 12th at 8:00 am and will end Saturday, June 19th at 10:00 pm.
$20.00 fee per challenge for participating businesses and organizations.
All business and organizations must register by Wednesday, June 9th in order to participate.
How does it work?
1. Choose at least 1 challenge below to create and personalize for your business or organization. Example Challenges: Players must take a photo of your business or organization logo; players must give information about your non-profit organization that people may not know; host may post a QR code for players to find and scan to visit your website; or players must watch a video and answer a multiple choice question about your business or organization. The possibilities are endless!
2. Participating business will receive a 2021 Windham Summerfest Scavenger Hunt sign to display at your business (if applicable).
3. Players will download the free Eventzee app, enter the join code (located on any Scavenger Hunt sign, at windhamrecreation.com or windhamsummerfest.com), and complete the Scavenger Hunt Challenges!
4. Participation in the scavenger hunt makes entrants eligible to receive a small prize (by showing their Challenge Complete badge to the staff) at Windham Parks and Recreation office. Players with the highest scores will be entered into a random prize drawing for the grand prizes!
7 Challenges to choose from. Please choose at least 1 challenge for your business/organization to participate in.
1. Informational - The player will learn a fun fact or some information about your business.
2. Photo - Requires the player to submit a photo.
3. Video - Requires the player to submit a video. (Limited to 30 seconds.)
4. Text - Requires the player to submit their own typed response to a question, riddle, etc.
5. Quiz - Requires the player to answer a multiple choice questions. (Photos, videos or sounds may be included in this challenge.)
6. QR Code - Requires the player to locate and scan a specific QR code.
7. GPS - Requires the player to navigate to the location on the map and check in when within range.