Deer Hollow / Mud Pond Preserve
Mt. Hungar Shore Rd
Windham, ME 04062
Contact: Windham Parks & Recreation Phone: (207) 892-1905
|What you'll Find:
|v Nature Trails
v Mud Pond
v Observation Deck
Directions to Deer Hollow:
From Rte. 302, turn right on Anglers Rd. by Franco's Bistro
At .4 mi. stay right onto Woodland Rd.
- Stay on Woodland Rd. .3 mi. to Mount Hunger Shores Rd.
- Stay right at fork towards public access boat launch
- Drive .1 mi. and look right for parking area marked by yellow posts
- Parking area is between mailboxes #33 & #41
- Blue trail markers will lead you to the pond and trails around pond.